Yeast Infection in Men – How to prevent Yeast Infections.
photo by: yeast-infection-in-men.net
Yeast Infection Causes and how to get rid of Yeast Infection in Men.
Yeast infections in men can occur to men of all ages. Male yeast infection, which is not common but it does occur, and symptoms are usually the same as a yeast infection in women. Yeast infection in men can occur even in the mouth.
Such infections, yeast are more common in women. Male yeast infections can also occur due to prolonged use of antibiotics. Yeast infection in men can be treated using ointments and creams anti fungal.
Yeast infections are caused by Candida yeast, which are always present in even the healthiest of people. Occasionally the yeast will begin to grow out of control if conditions in the body are favorable to them.
For example, the immune system usually keeps microorganisms under control, but in people with compromised immune systems yeast can begin to multiply more rapidly than the body can fight it.
The most common cause of a yeast infection in men is a compromised immune system. An immune system can be weakened by a variety of factors, including but not limited to:
- Infection with the HIV virus, or active AIDS
- Undergoing treatment for cancer
- Nutritional deficiency
- Significant stress
- Imbalance of pH levels
- Other undiagnosed health issues
TO FIND OUT HOW TO TREAT YOUR YEAST INFECTION,
HOW TO ELIMINATE IT AND HAVE PAIN FREE LIFE,
Yeast Infection in Men – what about some of the prescription drugs on the market?
There are many prescription drugs available in the market, which is known to treat genital yeast infection in men. Such yeast infection is also called candidiasis. HIV-positive men also face a high risk of getting yeast infections.
Diabetics and uncircumcised men are at greater risk of yeast infection in men. This is not a compulsion that men who have had contact with women with yeast infections become infected. Because the foreskin contains more moisture, the people who were not circumcised have a greater risk of getting a yeast infection.
Yeast infection in men treatment tips:
1. Do not wear shorts or laying the line, in addition to the length of your period.
2.Do not use tampons deodorant.
3. Avoid feminine deodorant sprays.
4. Wipe from front to back after urination and defecation.
5. Antibiotics can also cause yeast infection in men because they kill or decrease normal flora.
6. Avoid tight-fitting clothes and wear cotton rather than synthetic, underwear.
7. Avoid wearing wet clothes for long periods of time. 8. Avoid tight clothing. 9. Avoid diets rich in sugar. Sugar can change the pH balance. 10.
Dry the area thoroughly after you shower, or buy 11. Get plenty of rest to help the body fight infection 12. Wear cotton underpants all and tights with cotton crotch.
Related Posts :
Filed under: Men Health
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!