Womens Health and Beauty.
Womens Health – Hair Loss Treatment.
Tablespoon chopped roots Lopon pour in 3 tablespoons olive oil, boil for 15 minutes, stirring. After cooling down is rubbed into the scalp.
In two weeks is rubbed in the head and spicy pepper juice obtained as follows – 3 chillies, pour in half a liter of water. Leave 20 days and is ready for rubbing.
The effect is obtained after 2 or 3 months. This is another natural way to prevent hair loss.
What To Do Against hair loss:
- On the bare area is often good to rub juice from the small roots of horseradish, onion or garlic. The procedure is done 3 days.
- Head having chopped fine roots of horseradish 48 hours continuously. After 24 hours of visible black dots of hair ride.
- Evening sick seats are coated with a mixture of 2 s.l.konyak, one tablespoon olive oil, one yolk, one ampoule of vitamin B12.
- Cover and put paper towel. On the morning hair is washed with a decoction of hellebore, which is poisonous. Potion is made by 2s.l. herb in one liter of water to boil for 15 minutes.
- Sick places are coated with a mixture of equal parts nesolena mass, gas and urine / procedure is done at night, put paper on top and nylon. Morning hair wash.
- Sick seats rubbed a decoction of rosemary.
- Drenches hair with water boiled ivy.
- 100 g Nettle / sheets / boil in 500 g Water and 500 g Vinegar for 15 minutes. Filter and wash the head with a liquid before bedtime, without use of soap.
- Dissolve 10 g. sal ammoniac in the coffee cup of water. And sick places spread in the morning and evening.
- Mix the juice of 1 lemon, 1 ampoule vitamin A and 1 yolk. Night, sick seats are coated and the morning wash – about 10 days.
TO PREVENT THE HAIR LOSS
AND START HAVING THICK AND LUSCIOUS HAIR
– Stress and other psychological states.
– Disturbances of the gastrointestinal tract and others.
– After puberty can develop diseases such as seborrhea, eczema, rosacea, alopecia
– More – Elderly – warts, rhinophyma and other diseases. This requires the dandruff treatment to be be done from the first symptoms appear. Using shampoo containing climbazole is recommended because it effectively combat seberoyata.