What Gets Rid of Acne Scars – what are my options?
Acne Scars: What They Are and solutions for women health and clear skin.
Acne scars are the result of pimples that were infected and inflamed, and never healed properly.
The scars and the skin’s ability to heal itself vary from person to person and depends on our genes and care.
<<<<<I WANT CLEAR SKIN
Some people have a natural ability to heal quickly and completely. Other people have sensitive skin that irritates easily and creates more scarring.
What Gets Rid of Acne Scars – what are the most effective techniques?
Today the scars left by acne or pimples are treatable, and there are several very effective techniques. In many cases the scars can not be totally eliminated but can be significantly improved. Not always the different home remedies will work to remove acne scars, and you might have to go to the doctor.
One can say that there are two types of scars: pigmented scars, and holes in the skin.
- Pigmented scars are pink or brown spots left after the mud away. The pigmentation is the result of the concentration of pigment in the mud when it is healing.
The darker skin is easier to develop this type of scarring. For what gets rid of acne scars on this case , see bellow.
- The holes are literally small holes in the skin. They are more common in people with fair skin. These scars are the result of severely inflamed pimples containing pus.
The best way to avoid these scars is treating acne, pimples with pus must be removed by a professional beautician or a dermatologist.
What Gets Rid of Acne Scars – possible solutions for the different types of scars.
Treatments to remove acne scars or pimples:
- Scars due to pigmentation
There are several treatments for pigmented scars from drugs that can be purchased at the pharmacy to clinical treatments. Consider the options:
- 1 – Bleaching Creams. Some of these creams containing AHAs (alpha-hydroxy acids or glycolic acid ), retinol, hydroquinone or other similar ingredients. The effectiveness of these creams depends on the concentration of the acid or retinol in the cream.
Most cosmetics have low concentrations. Normadamente takes 4 to 6 weeks to see the results of these products. If you do not see results after three months is that you need a stronger treatment.
- 2 – When there are many doctors recommend scars chemical peels (chemical peels). These peels can be done with various products including glycolic acid. Depending on the severity can be made by a dermatologist or a beautician.
Continue To Part 2 “What Gets Rid Of Acne Scars.“
Filed under: Health and Beauty
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!