Vitamins For Hair Growth – How to Grow My Hair Faster Naturaly.
photo by: hairlosstalk.com
Necessary Vitamins for Hair Growth:
Necessary components of biologically active food supplements for hair restoration.
Essential fatty acids (flaxseed oil, primrose oil or evening primrose, salmon oil) – improves hair texture and prevent dryness and breakage.
- The complex of B vitamins, including niacin (vitamin B3), pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), folic acid (vitamin B9), pyridoxine (vitamin B6) and cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) – important for healthy skin and hair growth.
- Biotin (vitamin H, vitamin B8) – the connection between the lack of biotin, skin diseases and hair loss.
Inositol – is vital for hair growth.
- Vitamin A – prevents skin dryness. Used as natural beta-carotene or carotenoid complex with antioxidant properties and are forerunners of vitamin A.
Vitamin C with bioflavonoids – have antioxidant effects, preventing damage to the scalp, improve circulation of scalp. Accelerate healing.
What are some of the most common reasons for hair loss in men?
Pattern hair loss in men is not a result of stress. It is not a result of wearing that baseball cap every day (and while you sleep). It is not a result of having worn your hair in a ponytail during your wild years.
It is not a result of a nutrient deficiency, and it is absolutely NOT due to excess sweating, or sebum on your scalp. Male pattern hair loss is called Androgenic Alopecia for a reason. Its the result of Hormones (Androgens) and a Genetic Predisposition. “Andro-Genetic”. Simply put, you’re losing hair because you are genetically predisposed to.
Your follicles have been programmed to become sensitive to the changing hormonal activity in your scalp. Put another way, certain follicles become sensitive to your naturally occurring hormones, and the body begins to slowly reject them.
More About the vitamins you can use to strengthen your hair:
- Vitamin E – improves the capture of oxygen, which improves blood circulation of scalp, and improves hair growth.
- Zinc – a very important element of protein metabolism, and the skin is composed primarily of protein, stimulates hair growth.
- Selenium – has antioxidant properties, reduces skin dryness.
- Coenzyme Q10 – improves blood circulation of scalp, increases tissue oxygenation.
- Dimethylglycine – improves blood circulation of scalp.
L-cysteine and L-methionine – improve the quality, structure and hair growth, prevent hair loss.
- Silicon oxide – helps to maintain healthy looking hair.
The complex of unrelated amino acids – essential for tissue repair and for normal hair growth. Use a formula containing both nonessential and essential amino acids.
Lecithin (granules or capsules) – strengthens skin cell membranes, exerting a protective effect.
These Vitamins For hair Growth are the most essential.
TO FIND OUT THE FULL SOLUTION
GROWING THICK-HEAVY HAIR
Related Posts :
Filed under: Natural Remedies
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!