Oatmeal face mask – home made smooth skin solution
photo by about.com
Here are some recipes for oatmeal face mask
Why pay for a face mask when you can use basic ingredients found around the house to make your own simple, hydrating masks and scrubs? If you have oily or acne-prone skin, mud or clay-based masks are great for balancing out your skin. Dry skin will benefit from hydrating masks made from glycerin, honey and oils. Ginseng or green tea masks are great for soothing sensitive skin. Scrubs are great for getting rid of the dead skin. Try one prior to applying a face mask.
The the oatmeal flakes, you can use a simple oatmeal from the store:
The oatmeal face mask with yogurt and honey
This oatmeal face mask will give you a natural complexion, remove scales, and most importantly – will strengthen the muscles of the face and neck.
– Mix 1 tablespoon of yogurt with 1 teaspoon honey and 1 teaspoon of cereal, add a little salt and mix thoroughly.
– Apply to face and neck for 20 minutes.
– Rinse with warm, then cold water.
The oatmeal face mask with honey, olive oil
The oatmeal face mask of oatmeal, honey, olive oil, yogurt, enrich the skin with vitamins A and E, bleach, and smooth out wrinkles.
– Mix all ingredients in equal proportions and apply on clean face.
The oatmeal face mask of oatmeal for dry, sensitive and aging skin.
– Two tablespoons of grind oatmeal mixed with three or four spoonfuls of cream or milk after cereal swell, add a few drops of lemon juice.
– Massa put on the face and neck and keep for 15-20 minutes.
– Then wash off theoatmeal face mask.
The oatmeal face mask for sensitive or irritated skin.
– One tablespoon of cereal pour three tablespoons of warm milk or cream.
– When the flakes are swell, add carrot juice, or cut kapsulku Vitamin A – Pulp put on the face and neck.
– After 20 minutes, wash off with warm water.
Oatmeal face mask for all skin types.
– For thisoatmeal face mask will need 1 tablespoon of oatmeal, fresh orange juice, honey.
– All mix in equal proportion,
– Apply to face and keep for 15-20 minutes.
– Wash decoction with chamomile.
Oatmeal face mask with lemon and egg
– For this oatmeal face mask you will need: oatmeal, egg yolk, olive oil, not refined, a drop of lemon.
– Apply to face and neck for 15 minutes
– Rinse with water.
Related Posts :
Tagged with: oatmeal
Filed under: Health and Beauty
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!