Mouth Ulcers – what causes Mouth Ulcers and Mouth Ulcers Treatment.
What causes Mouth Ulcers and hot to get rid of Mouth Ulcers
Anywhere in the oral cavity, including the language, can form small, white, gray or yellow sores are often painful. From aphthosis affects about 20% of the population. It often occurs when poor you have nutrition, infection, or a strong stress. There are many reasons, including lack of vitamins, digestive disorders, food allergy, infection, trauma (biting tongue or cheek), and poorly fitting dentures.
This disorder is more likely when fatigue and stress are part of your Lifestyle. Sometimes sores in the mouth – a sign of organic pathology, such as tuberculosis, herpes simplex, celiac disease (gluten intolerance), Crohn’s disease (non-specific disease, which manifests itself in inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract with pain, diarrhea and other complications), anemia or leukemia.
To prevent aphthosis need to eat right. Eat garlic, onions, foods rich in vitamin C and flavones (vegetables and fruit) containing zinc (nuts, root vegetables, shellfish and crustaceans).
For home treatment of AFL, we offer have recipes with aromatherapy and home remedies. But you should definitely consult a doctor if:
– Mouth ulcer does not heal for two weeks or one week increased in size
– There is a suspicion that the cause of the teeth or dentures (see the dentist)
– If you have a parallel cough, diarrhea, or a tendency to recurrent infections in other parts of the body
– If you are taking a new medication for you.
Remember that aphthae often recur.
Tips – Mouth Ulcer Home Remedy
– Soothe sore in the mouth rinse once or twice a day, iced tea or infusion of sage (antiseptic, astringent and healing effects).
– Chilled wet bag with the usual tea is very good healing for Mouth Ulcer.
– You can do a saline rinse for Mouth Ulcer. Dissolve a teaspoon of salt in glass of warm water and rinse your mouth once or twice a day. If the ulcer is fresh, there is a burning sensation.
Aromatherapy recipes for Treating Mouth Ulcer
Antiseptic essential oils, such as geranium, lavender, lemon, myrrh and tea tree help from ulcers caused by viral or bacterial infection. But myrrh oil is contraindicated in pregnancy.
Mouth Ulcers Home Remedy with lemon and grape oil
– Mix five drops of tea tree oil, three drops of lemon and two drops of myrrh oil with 2.5 teaspoon of grape oil. Lubricate sore every 2 hours.
Mouth Ulcers Home Remedy with Geranium and Lavender
– Add a drop of tea tree oil, geranium and lavender in a glass of water. Rinse your mouth three to four times a day.
Mouth Ulcers Home Remedy with oil and water
– Add a few drops of any of these oils( from previous cure above) in a bowl of warm water and rinse your mouth with a mixture of three times a day.
Photo by: nlm.nih.gov
Related Posts :
Filed under: Natural Remedies
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!