How To Deal With Erectile Dysfunction – what is exactly Erectile Dysfunction?

It is defines as the inability to maintain or sustain an erection, erectile dysfunction, or ED, may be just temporary or the symptom of something bigger.

how to deal with erectile dysfunction erectionAnyway, with so many different ways today to solve the problem because there is no need to just postpone the application of the right health remedies and treatment!

Why ignore it, or you are hoping it will just disappear?

The real danger erectile dysfunction poses is the quality of a man’s life, affecting their self-esteem and relationships with family, friends, coworkers, and especially sexual partners.

How To Deal With Erectile Dysfunction and what is the risk of me having it , too?

The Erectile dysfunction affects most mens health at one time or another in their life and the chance of occurrence only grows with age.

A 1999 survey by the National Survey of Ambulatory Care (NAMCS) reported that 22 of every 1,000 men sought help for erectile dysfunction.

That’s 2% of the population! And almost 50% of men between the ages of 40 and 70 have difficulties getting or maintaining an erection.

The first important factor is whether the dysfunction is caused by physical or emotional problems. The only way to test if the problem is physical or psychological is by excluding physical diseases that may be to blame.

How To Deal With Erectile Dysfunction and what is it caused by?

Majority erection problems are caused by long term some sort of physical ailment. The most common are vascular disease, which is the hardening of arteries, certain kinds of prescription drugs, and fatigue.

These are just some examples, but in a long list. In these cases, blood can not increase he Penis Volume or remain in the penis.

How To Deal With Erectile Dysfunction – what is the psychology behind it?

While approximately 75% of ED cases are physiological, the other 25% are caused by some psychological factors.

These factors include, but are not limited to, stress, depression and low self-esteem. This sort of dysfunction starts with the brain.

Continue to Part 2 How To Deal With Erectile Dysfunction

Filed under: Men Health

Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!