Gluten Free Bread Recipe – how to prepare Rice Bread.
This is a simple Gluten Free Bread recipe, really easy to prepare. Here we go:
- 300g rice flour (at home is obtained by grind rice grinder)
- about 125 ml lukewarm water
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
FOR A COMPLETE LIST OF GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
CLICK THE IMAGE BELLOW
- Make a sourdough yeast, sugar and water. Allow to warm. When the effervescent, add rice flour, salt and egg. Knead to a soft dough, which, if necessary, add more water (or milk ).
- Transfer the dough in a greased form and leave to rise.
- When the volume of the dough is doubled, put to bake in a preheated 200 degrees oven.
- Bake about 30 minutes
Cool on a wire rack (not to wet the bottom crust).
I hope you are have fun using this Gluten Free Bread Recipe and ….Cheers!
Related Posts :
Filed under: Weight Loss
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!