Diabetes Probiotics – what are they?
Diabetes is a disease in which the body can not produce or can not (sufficiently) use insulin – the hormone that is needed to convert sugar, starches and other food into energy needed every day of the organism. The cause of diabetes is still not understood although medicine is now safe in the presence of genetic conditions, as well as those related to environmental factors.
Overweight and stagnant life is undoubtedly among them. Diabetes is the endocrine disorder characterized by chronically increasing the level of sugar in the blood due to absolute or relative deficiency of insulin – the hormone of the pancreas. When a person eats, the pancreas produces insulin concerned by which sugar is transferred into the blood to be delivered for production of energy from cells.
Diabetes Probiotics – what is happening in the body?
In diabetics, however, the pancreas produces less than needed (or not produced) insulin or cells do not respond adequately to the produced insulin, glucose accumulates in the blood and is excreted with urine, ie the body loses its main source of energy. Diabetes leads to violations of all types of metabolism, damage to the blood vessels, nervous system and other organs and systems.
Therefore, the risk factors for disease like high blood pressure and high cholesterol. Combined with the presence of diabetes, they become a major health hazard – statistics show that about 65% of diabetics die as a result of heart disease. Therefore, control of blood sugar, blood pressure and cholesterol are essential for risk reduction.
One of the good Natural Remedies for Diabetes is known as bitter gourd, also known as “karela.”
The best remedy for diabetes
- is the bitter gourd, better known as ‘karela’. One should eat this vegetable quite often or have minimum one tablespoon of karela juice per day to lower blood sugar levels in the blood and urine.
- another Remedies is -Amla. Due to its vitamin C content is effective in managing diabetes. A tablespoon of its juice, mixed with a cup of fresh bitter-gourd juice, taken every day for a period of 2 months should secrete the pancreas and help it to secrete insulin. Also, this is one of the good remedies for diabetes.
- Take ten tulsi leaves, ten neem leaves and ten belpatras with a glass of water early morning on an empty stomach. This will do wonderful job keeping the sugar levels withing good range. This recipe is another Natural remedy for diabetes.
- The leaves of Butea tree are very helpful in diabetes. The leaves lower blood sugar and are beneficial in glycousia.
- Take two teaspoons of powdered Fenugreek seeds with milk. Two teaspoons of the seeds can also be swallowed whole, daily. It is a one of the common home remedies for diabetes.
- 250 mg of Shilajit as a single dose should be taken, twice daily with juice of stone apple.
- Take bitter melon, in any form, without any fear, and Jamun and powder of its seed
Consume 10 fresh fully grown leaves of curry in the morning morning for 3 months. It will prevent from diabetes because of the heredity factors. It also helps cure diabetes caused by obesity.
Probiotics can significantly reduce or even prevent the development of diabetes, according to Swiss scientists.
They found that a change in the proportion of microorganisms in the gut may long maintain good sensitivity of tissues to insulin. Reducing the sensitivity (ie. Insulin resistance) is one of the main reasons for the development of diabetes of the second type.
It appears that some changes in gut microflora significantly improve carbohydrate exchange and as a result, creating favorable conditions for development of diabetes. In the next few years will be developed a program for prevention of Diabetes using probiotics, according to scientists quoted by the BBC.
Related Posts :
Filed under: Natural Remedies
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!