Constipation remedies at home with carrot juice:
Garden carrot juice is a tasty mild laxative, especially for children.
Constipation remedies with cucumber pickles
Cucumber pickle is the property of a laxative. Cucumbers should be in this pickle for at least a month, without spices and seasonings. Drink four cups a day.
Constipation remedies at home with honey
A tablespoon of honey dissolved in water at room temperature and have a drink in the morning .
TO FIND OUT ABOUT MORE HOME REMEDIES FOR CONSTIPATION
, AND TO FORGET ABOUT THE CONSTIPATION ONCE AND FOR ALL,
CLICK THE PIC BELLOW
Constipation remedies with sunflower seeds
Sunflower oil is recommended to drink a laxative for chronic constipation.
Constipation remedies at home with some yougrt
Cup of yogurt mix thoroughly with vegetable oil (10 g) slowly and drink before bedtime.
Constipation remedies –dried cherries and apples compot
Those who suffer from constant constipation is useful to drink compote of dried cherries and apples (3-4 times a day), sauerkraut brine with yeast (to drink warm 1 / 2 cup) water, with soaked cranberries, cooked with long oats or plum radish juice (to drink in the form of heat). When sedentary lifestyle is your daily schedule you should drink as much as possible sour milk.
Constipation remedies at home – foods that speed up bowl movement
Food, increases healthy peristalsis intestines and thus prevents constipation:
– Cold drinks, especially ice cream, brew, and the like;
– Salt and salty foods;
– Honey, molasses, lactose, sweeteners in general, but not flour, sweet dishes like cakes, biscuits;
– Coarse plant foods: rye bread (especially), fruit peel vegetables with a solid fat (like beets, turnips, radishes), buckwheat;
– Yogurt, kefir, mare, plums, cherries, apricots, currants, sorrel, tomatoes, cabbage, white wine – all contain organic acids.
Constipation remedies at home – foods to avoid:
Conversely, these foods reduces the motility and thereby lead to constipation:
– Any hot drinks – tea, coffee, water and the like;
– Binders containing tannin, cocoa, red wine;
– Enveloping the rice and barley broth, jelly with potato flour, fresh white bread, all sorts of pies, pastry dishes, especially if hot;
– Stringy meats.
More useful Home remedies for Constipation are coming with the next posts….
Go back To Part 1 “Constipation remedies at home“
Related Posts :
Filed under: Natural Remedies
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!